Skype
Egofaptor

The Finger Eater - Chapter 1 The Finger Eater - Chapter 1

Excellent work from a very talented artist! I started following you and your work when you were in the middle of making this, and while its been a long time coming, you did not disappoint. Love your style and your story telling and cannot wait to see part 2!

TheFabs responds:

Thanks, babe.

Ruby Flow Ruby Flow

I, too want to make sex with you dear art. Papa bless. Appreciate ya!

TheFabs responds:

Big tip

Lydia Lydia

Sugoi Kawaii Desu!!!! I really love the way you made the eyes. Not much I can say that hasn't already been said about this piece and all of your other commissions. So I encourage those reading this review to look at all her other work, you wont be disappointed. Fantastic work Fabs!

Raven Remix Raven Remix

When I first commissioned this piece I was wondering how your version of raven would turn out. I had the thought of the version of her from the show back in the early 2000s and expected your raven to mimic that heavily, but I was very wrong to suspect that. And I am very happy I was wrong! I never really imagined raven in your style and now that I see it it fits perfectly! Her goth look and personality combined with your art style complement each other really well! In a lot of ways I prefer your raven to the design from the show. What I said about your daisy commission can easily be said here: great linework, great color, excellent shading and you even made a background too, which while very simple works really well. I am very pleased with this piece and would not hesitate to commission another piece from you in the future. Keep up the great work!